Bachelor/Master Thesis in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
Neusser Str. 40, 40667 Meerbusch, Germany
- Work under the supervision of a senior engineer and/or project manager.
- Maintain and extend existing development activities.
- Design, develop to fulfil customer specifications.
- Create project documentation and develop prototypes.
- Develop a CAD model for analysis
- Summarize requirements and boundary conditions
- Perform fluid flow & thermodynamic simulations
- Summarize results and point out improvements
- Prepare physical load test plans
Qualification & preferred Skills
Students of Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent who are interested in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD).Good English and/or German skills are important for the positions.
- During our thesis you will be working in close cooperation with our team.
- As result of the thesis you will improve you product development knowledge and experience
- Unique free space for your ingenuity
- Experience on real projects in an international environment
- Career opportunities
termoflow.com is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
For more information and application please contact us or send us your Motivation Letter & CV in "pdf"-form to jobs(at)termoflow.com or apply below.Only short-listed applicants will be contacted